- Demonstrates a “duty of care” by authorities.
- Provides anonymity from media and public (except the white variety)
- Police may want to conceal a persons identity for safety reasons.
- Prison services may also want to protect inmate identity. e.g., high risk offenders, pedophiles, internal transfers for high profile inmates.
- Protect the identity of “under aged” offenders. Pol-i-veil may assist in the prevention of potential HIV transfer.
This provides a uniform procedure to protecting the identity of an arrested person and protecting law enforcement from disease.
- Only use this product for its official intended use.
- Make sure your are authorised to use this product in a professional capacity.
- Use Pol-i-veil once only.
- Do not leave the person wearing the hood, unattended, at any time.
The white part of mask is 100% PP (Polypropylene)
The mesh/face part of mask is 100% Polyester